Skiing in Neustift is simply worth it...
Ski holidays in Tyrol, Austria
We look forward to your visit to the family-friendly Alpensporthotel Mutterberg and will be more than happy to show you around this welcoming house at 1,750m above sea level. Our hotel is not centrally located, but around 20 km from Neustift, nestled in a show-stopping alpine landscape at the foot of the Stubai Glacier, directly at the valley station of the Stubai Glacier cable car.
The Hofer family and Mutterberg team invite you to spend your skiing holiday with us. In addition to sublime piste conditions, guaranteed snow and convenient lifts, you can be sure of extremely comfortable accommodation with the very best service!
In the heart of the Stubai Alps, at 1,750m above sea level and but a few steps from the valley stations of the Stubai Glacier Lifts. Gamsgarten cable car base terminal is 200m above the hotel (House 1), Eisgrat valley station is around 300-350m below the hotel (House 2), 20 minutes from Neustift village and 45 minutes from the city of Innsbruck.
95 comfortable rooms in a range of categories:
All rooms have comfortable beds and most have a balcony.
Culinary supporting programme:
Breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, 5-course menu of your choice or themed buffet, gala dinner
À-la-carte-restaurant, après-ski umbrella bar, snow bar, Mutterberger’s own ”Stadl“ Disco, hotel bar and lobby with an open fire, seminar room, common room/play-room for kids, teens and grown-ups.
Your Family Hofer
Snow guarantee in Neustift from October to June
Winter holidays in the Stubai Valley at the Stubai Glacier
The Stubai Glacier offers skiing bliss from October all the way through to June at 3,000m above sea level. The Stubai Glacier boasts the largest ski area in Austria with a colossal 700 ha (26.8 ha of which have snowmaking facilities) –there’s a whole lot on offer for the perfect skiing holiday:
- 110 perfectly groomed kilometres of slopes in total
- 19km of ski routes
- 2km high-altitude cross-country ski trails
- 25 cable cars and lifts: 5 gondolas, 7 chair lifts, 9 drag lifts, 4 magic carpets and a children’s snow merry-go-round
- Attractive snowboard fun-park
- Idyllic winter hiking trail between Eisgrat and Gamsgarten mountain stations
- Panoramic vantage points from the “Top of Tyrol” summit platform, Schaufeljoch mountain station and sun terrace at Eisgrat.
- NEW: 3S Eisgratbahn cable car: whisks you up to the 2,900 m high Eisgrat mountain terminal in a mere 12 minutes
- and much more
You can pick up your ski pass directly from reception – passes for 1 day or more. Half-day ski passes and hiking maps are only available from the Stubai Glacier lift station ticket offices.