Snow guarantee from October to June
Children can learn to ski at the Youth Ski Camp. Snowboarders will also find plenty of action at the Stubai Glacier: for example at the Funpark Stubai Zoo with numerous awesome obstacles and various cool events.
TOP OF TYROL – the glacier highlight: TOP OF TYROL summit platform at 3,210 m above sea level on the mountainous ridge of the Great Isidor offers breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views - from the Ötztal valleys to the Stubai Alps and Dolomites. A truly unforgettable experience!
The Stubai Glacier offers unadulterated skiing bliss from October all the way through to June at 3,000m above sea level. The Stubai Glacier boasts the largest ski area in Austria and has much to offer over a colossal 700 ha for the perfect skiing holiday.
- 110 perfectly groomed kilometres of slopes in total
- 19km of ski routes
- 2km high-altitude cross-country ski trails
- 25 cable cars and lift systems: 5 gondolas, 7 chair lifts, 9 drag lifts, 4 magic carpets and a children’s snow merry-go-round
- Attractive snowboard fun-park
- Idyllic winter hiking trail between Eisgrat and Gamsgarten mountain stations
- Panoramic vantage points from the “Top of Tyrol” summit platform, Schaufeljoch mountain station and sun terrace at Eisgrat.
- NEW: 3S Eisgratbahn cable car: whisks you up to the 2,900 m high Eisgrat mountain terminal in a mere 12 minutes
- and much more
Pick up your ski pass from hotel reception on arrival and head straight out onto the slopes. Half-day ski passes and hiking maps are only available from the Stubai Glacier lift station ticket offices.
By the way: Mutterberg Umbrella Bar opens early from 14.00 hrs, where you are guaranteed to enjoy the very best après-ski in the Stubai Valley. We know you are going to have so much fun!
Alpensporthotel Mutterberg in Neustift – your hotel right next to the slopes!